Disney has confirmed that H2O Glow Nights will return to Typhoon Lagoon water park soon, although an exact return date has not been announced.
After the park closes to the general public, get ready to “glow wildly” at Disney H2O Glow Nights, where you’ll have access to all available attractions, with shorter wait times, plus:
- Light effects and light decorations throughout the water park
- A DJ dance party on the sandy beaches of the Surf Pool
- toy story– themed activities and character greetings
- A tantalizing selection of event-themed limited-time food and drink specials
- An adults-only retreat for guests 21 and older, with live entertainment and a cocktail bar with a host of refreshing drinks for purchase
- An oh-so flashin’-able souvenir light-up bracelet
Learn important details about Disney H2O Glow Nights, including the dress code:
- Admission to this event requires a separately priced ticket valid only on specific dates and times.
- The number of tickets available is limited and tickets are only valid for the specific date and times of the event.
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be resold.
- Customers must be 21 or older to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages. A valid government-issued photo ID will be required to verify your age.
- Entertainment offers are subject to change without notice.
- Water parks are subject to weather closures.
- The swimsuit should be suitable for a home environment and free of buckles, rivets, zippers or exposed metal and other sharp objects.
- Jeans (denim) and wetsuits (neoprene) are not permitted on the following attractions at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park: Bay Slides, Humunga Kowabunga, Ketchakiddee Creek, and Storm Slides.
- Children of diaper age must wear plastic pants or swim diapers in pool areas.
Read our review of the event’s launch in 2018.