– Volcano in its sixth week of activity Sunday, starting on September 19
– President of the municipal councilsuggests bombarding lava flows by Cumbre Vieja
– CBS News incorrect chart posted, suggesting La Palma an island was on the mainland Spain.
– About 7,000 people had to evacuate their homes in La Palma
– Magnitude 5.0 earthquake recorded on Saturday, the highest since the start of the eruption.
– Stranded dogs rescued with drones by the mysterious A-Team
– The lava flow now covers area of more than 900 hectares according to Copernicus radar imagery, with more than 2,200 buildings destroyed
– Over 35,000 earthquakes and tremors registered in La Palma in the last month
– The eruption of Cumbre Vieja the “most important since 1585”, according to Copernicus
– No end of eruption in the short or medium term claim experts, as more and more residents of La Palma are forced to evacuate
– Delta claimed around 40 hectares of new Atlantic land
– Volcanologist talks to AS about the effects of lava reaching the sea
– An overview of the active volcanoes of the Canary Islands
– When was the last volcanic eruption on the Canary Islands?