MANILA – ABS-CBN and ABS-CBN Foundation’s ‘Tulong Tulong sa Pag-ahon: Operation Odette’ have won more partners to provide relief and assistance to Filipinos heavily affected by the onslaught of Typhoon Odette last year .
After the super typhoon caused heavy damage in parts of Visayas and Mindanao, the Kapamilya Network launched a series of activities to generate relief, in cash and in kind, for the victims of the typhoon.
ABS-CBN and ABS-CBN Foundation partners immediately joined the campaign and others extended their assistance to help Filipinos start over.
The partners and donors who made ‘Tulong Tulong sa Pag-ahon: Operation Odette’ possible are:
1.Century Pacific Foods, Inc.
2. Coca-Cola Foundation
6. Good international neighbors
7. Real estate loan
9. Johnson & Johnson Philippines, Inc.
10. Kimberly-Clark Philippines Inc. (KCPI)
11. Lupon WXC
12. P&G Philippines
13. Peerless Product Manufacturing Company
14. Phoenix Fuels
16. Ronald McDonald House PH Works
17. SC Johnson
18. Semiconductor and Electronics Industries at the Philippines Foundation, Inc.
19. Sun Life Foundation
20. Titan 22
22. Universal Robina Corporation
‘Isang Daan Sa Pagtutulungan’ Campaign – The 100-day campaign of ABS-CBN Foundation and ABS-CBN, which started on January 22, 2022, featuring several fundraising performances with stars and artists from Kapamilya, is still ongoing.