The atmosphere warmed up with RRR waves. Advance reservations are all the rage at all centers.
Despite several morning shows in almost every city, demand is still there. At this point, let’s see the state of the box office as it is today.
1. Kashmir Files: This surprise Bollywood film landed like a thunderbolt at the box office. The collections are increasing day by day.
Although it is a straight Hindi film with no dubbing in regional languages, it dominates box offices in several centers only with English subtitles.
The Kashmir story of 1990 caught the attention of domestic audiences and it is the biggest hit of the season. Vivek Agnihotri directed the film.
2. Radhe Shyam: Collections dwindled considerably, followed by mixed reviews for the film upon its release. The second week of racing is okay in some parts but not up to the desired numbers.
Majority audiences seem to be waiting for its OTT release but are no longer ready for theatrical release.
3. Bheemla Nayak: The full series of Pawan Kalyan- Rana Daggubati’s starring film has ended, but it is still screened as a single show in multiplexes and some single screens in B and C centers.
The film finished a solid four-week run with this. Audiences are hooked on the film’s OTT release.
4. Arise Rahul: This film starring Raj Tharun disappointed the public. The openings were miserable and especially the speech is very bad due to its outdated narrative style. The film’s full run seems to have ended with the first weekend itself.
5. AND: This film starring Suriya in the lead role and Priyanka Arul in the female lead lead to negative discussions on the day of its release.
The run of this movie is almost over but it is still breathing with unique shows in some screens and especially in the single screen halls of C centers.
New app alert: all OTT apps and release dates under one app